6 Questions to Ask a Defense Attorney about Shoplifting Charges in Fort Lauderdale
Posted on February 27, 2012 in: Petit Theft/Grand Theft
When you are facing shoplifting charges in Fort Lauderdale, your best chance of a favorable case outcome could hinge on whether or not you retain the legal services of a law firm – and who that attorney is.
Rather than leave it up to chance, conduct your own investigation by meeting with potential attorneys and asking them some questions to find out more about how well suited they are to take your case.
Some questions you may wish to ask include:
- What is your fee structure and do you have any payment plans available that I can take advantage of?
- How much of your business comes from criminal defense and of that, how much comes from cases similar to mine?
- Will you personally be handling my case or will an associate of yours be handling it?
- How many cases do you handle per year?
- Have you ever been disciplined by the Bar for any ethics violations?
- Are you willing to take my case to trial if need be?
Schedule a free consultation with a defense attorney about your shoplifting charges and get answers to your questions so that you can move past this point in your life.
Facing Shoplifting Charges in Fort Lauderdale? Call a Defense Attorney
If you are facing shoplifting charges in Fort Lauderdale, your legal team is your best defense. The defense team you choose to represent you in court, defend your rights, and relentlessly pursue your case could be the difference between jail time and getting on with your life. Contact the Fort Lauderdale criminal defense team at Falk & Ross to discuss your case – 877-663-5110.
Comments (No Comments)
No comments yet.
Post a Comment